MY FAMILY DOCTOR SWEEPSTAKES - OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The MY FAMILY DOCTOR SWEEPSTAKES ("Sweepstakes") begins on or about January 1, 2020 at 8:00 am and ends on December 31, 2020 at 5:00 pm (the "Promotion Period").
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Medicorp Management, LLC ("Sponsor"). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of Harris County, Texas who are 18-years of age or older (the "Entrant"). Sponsor, and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and principals (the "Promotion Entities"), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. PERSONS COVERED UNDER CERTAIN HEALTH INSURANCE PLANS INELIGIBLE: Individuals who have received health insurance coverage under the following health insurance plans at any time during the Promotion Period are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes: (a) Cigna-Healthspring Medicare Advantage Plans, including Preferred, Advantage, and TotalCare (SNP) plans, (b) Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare Advantage plans, including Blue Advantage HMO,(c) Humana Medicare Advantage, including Humana Gold Plus HMO, (d) Cigna City of Houston plans, including Cigna Limited Plan, and (e) Wellcare Medicare Advantage Plans, including WellCare Liberty (HMO D-SNP), WellCare Value (HMO-POS), WellCare Premier (PPO), WellCare TexanPlus Star (HMO SNP), WellCare TexanPlus Value (HMO), WellCare Dividend Prime (HMO), WellCare Access (HMO D-SNP), WellCare TexanPlus Choice (HMO-POS), and WellCare TexanPlus Classic (HMO).
Grand Prize: One (1) winner will receive one (1) 2020 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door Vehicle (approximate retail value or "ARV": $29,790)
2nd Prize: Five (5) winners will receive one (1) 50-inch flatscreen television (ARV: $200)
3rd Prize: Five (5) winners will receive one (1) cashier’s check for $1,000 (ARV: $1,000)
Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Harris County, Texas and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
5. HOW TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes must be entered by visiting one of the following three facilities administered by Sponsor in person: 7306 W. Tidwell Rd. #106, Houston, TX 77040; 4000 Fulton St., Ste. A, Houston, TX 77009; or 6430 Hillcroft Ave., Ste. 100, Houston, TX 77081 (each an “Eligible Clinic”), receiving service at such Eligible Clinic in accordance with Sponsor’s policies and procedures then in effect, and completing and submitting an entry form. Entrants must fulfill all sweepstakes rules and requirements, as specified herein, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Entrants may enter only once by following the above-described process in accordance with the Sweepstakes rules and requirements. Individuals may not enter the Sweepstakes more than once by using multiple names, addresses, or identities in an attempt to circumvent the rules. Those who use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
6. ENTRY WITHOUT SERVICE (ALTERNATE METHOD OF ENTRY “AMOE”): Individuals may enter the Sweepstakes without receiving or paying for service by visiting an Eligible Clinic and completing an AMOE form and then mailing the completed form in a self-addressed, stamped envelope (“SASE”) with sufficient postage and a return address, including first and last name, street address, city, state, and ZIP code to: My Family Doctor Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 2812, Bellaire, TX 77402. DO NOT SEND ANY SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY TICKETS, COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS TO THIS ADDRESS. Each eligible individual who submits a mail-in AMOE form that complies with the Rules will be entered into the Sweepstakes. Mail-in requests, including the AMOE form, the outer envelope, and SASE, must be handwritten. Outer envelope must include a return address in the upper left-hand corner that matches the requestor’s street address and must be postmarked no sooner than January 1, 2020 and no later than December 23, 2020 and received by Sponsor no later than December 31, 2020. Individuals may enter the Sweepstakes using the AMOE process only once. Individuals may not enter the Sweepstakes using the AMOE process more than once by using multiple names, addresses, or identities in an attempt to circumvent the rules. Those who use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
7. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted during the first calendar quarter after the expiration of the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
8. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner(s) will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information during the first calendar quarter after the expiration of the Promotion Period after the random drawing. Potential Winners must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 72 hours of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner(s)’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The Potential Winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability and a Publicity Release (collectively "the Prize Claim Documents"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
9. PRIVACY: By entering the Sweepstakes, you grant Sponsor permission to share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the other Sweepstakes Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available Winners list. In addition, by entering this Sweepstakes you understand that Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the world, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
11. DISPUTES: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Harris County, Texas having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and Entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to : My Family Doctor Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 2812, Bellaire, TX 77402. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than 90 days after the Promotion Period has ended. For accessing a Winner List online, visit www.myfamilydoctorhoston.com. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
13. SPONSOR: Medicorp Management, LLC, P.O. Box 2812, Bellaire, TX 77402, firstname.lastname@example.org.